*I AM SELECTED FOR BEAUTY THERAPY COURSE*
[I wonder how many pupils that they have selected,i thought the chances will be very slim as Simei ITE is the only ITE have Beauty Therapy ]
Congratulation to Pearlyn and me :D
I am happy that i get in ,but somehow my tears drop
Things might going to change.
So different that i dont even wish that it will happen
I will miss my friend especially my close friend :(
Tomorrow i need to go back to Simei ITE to collect a letter regarding about checkup together with pearlyn (i guess)
I will reach SiMei around 2+ , maybe after everything it will be 3 plus or 4?

Then i will head to vivo city and look for Michelle and Cheryl
Will be watching "Bedtime stories" together with them tomorrow.
Shall be Michelle "CHRISTMAS TREAT"
Thank you Michelle Tan SuPing in advance , See you guys tomorrow :D