On Christmas and our Third Months Anniversary ,
Meet up Baby , Adeline and Bertram
We went to bugis and catch a movie "IP Man "
After that we went to Pearlyn BBQ ,
Bus follow by cab before we reach East Coast
Due to the distance ,we decided to rent 2 couple bicycles
1 couple bicycle- $25
SLASH PRICE- $20 per bicycle
2 bicycles - 40 bucks
Just for an hour or the most two hours ?
Worth it ?We have to pay the price if we are lazy :(
At least we enjoyed
Without fail that whenever baby give me a ride, he will definitely piss me off
Cycle back ,finally i had one wonderful trip
All adeline and me have to do is to put our leg on the metal and let them cycle :DD
At the moment we feel so bless (:
Girl lazy , boy suffer ?
Cabbed home, another 20 bucks :(
.
GIFT TIME
Present is definitely a MUST .
Need not to be something expensive
I love the present that you gave me
I feel so sweet.+
[C.H.E.R.I.S.H]
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Brought baby a Polo T-shirtI believe baby will like that.
Sorry for not doing some handmade things for you,
I promise , one day definitely will , besides cookies :D