SHOPPING !!!
Today my shopping partner will be :
Chen Xing Tian
(:
Am i crazy ? I thought i hate shopping.
Perhaps is because i have already plan what to buy
Thats why i can grab ,pay & go ?! WOOWWW .
.
First Destianation : Tiong Bahru
I can imagine if people have the idea of :
"Tiong bahru ?! where got things to shop ? "
Believe it or not.
Body shop , face shop , etc
Within an hour , i have already say the first goodbye to my 50 dollar note ! :(
Three words for today : Spend ,Tired & Contented (:
.
Destination 2 : Marina Square.
Need a closer look ?
I will show you my favourite shoes, is like OMG ,so adorable right ? (:
Actually is such a pity that i dont wear this kind of shoes,
Every of the shoes seems to be so UNIQUE ! Xingtian brought one , another design
The shop owner is friendly , we chat as if we are friends :D
Ps : weekdays 10% off for students ! (:
Searching up and down for your jumper ?(:
Opps ,sorry for the limited picture of shopping
Let move on .. .. .. .. 
Third destination : Redhill Market
Took 195 to tiong bahru and change bus to No. 63
Just to see my gong baby as i promise him to go down (:
OH MY GOD.
I am having my dinner.
And yet they were like "fighting" during when i am eating?
HELLO HELLO SWEETS , Can i rest my mind and have a proper meal ? (:
Cant bear to leave, is like spending such a short time :(
{i miss him}
I am going home ! :(
Luckily i did not spend more than a hundred dollar.
Spend money = No money= Finding money
HAHA
I love to spoil myself.
But well , i will control the way i spend money except for today (: