Last Sunday ;New Year Eve.jpg)
This picture is a abit too blur , but i still believe your can able to read it yea
.
Went out with this lady , Michelle Chng Li Ting
Accompanied her to shop for New Year stuff.
Unfortunely not much shops opened not even Macdonold or KFC =/ [for some area]
I understand as because everybody needs to have their reunion dinner (:
But luckily she was able to get until what she wants [;
Had our dinner together & she went home at 10+ while i go and meet my darling baby at his house nearby,Xingtian came as well (:
.jpg)


Baby wrote & drew all these (:
Christmas = 3 th Month Anniversary (:
New Year Eve = 4 th Month Anniversary (:
Cool ?
I know , i know. Stupid face right?
But pardon me , because this was the only picture i took with her . Thats why (:
Oop. I use the fireworks stick & "write" this thingy on the floor.
Adorable yea?
I have puffy eyes bag & dark circles ,I hate it so much.