I wonder how are everybody doing? (:
Today is Saturday & so happy
I can sleep until late time with no worries
Is like so contented & feels like heaven after those continuous waking up at 7 or 8am for 5 days
Prepared and went to look for baby
Around 5 + , we went to chinatown with sherman,kok long & richard
Went there for interview.
So far as good , as i guess baby and sherman will get the job
One day 8 hours , One week 5 days [ Saturday & Sunday is a MUST ]
Where got time for us to meet if baby is working ? Plus i need to study .
After that sherman went to look for his sister and the rest headed to QueenswayAs usual , arcarde ! (:
So sorry baby , i dont know how to control the way i spend
I promise you as time pass , i will learn to spend lesser
REALLY VERY SORRY ! :(