On that day, when you felt so upset so miserable I really wish that i can be there to hug you & let you know i am still there. Is all my fault , i dont wish to see you in that state anymore ,really Please dont treat yourselves this way I worried you so much & i want you to take good care of yourselves. Dont do any silly things to hurt yourselves, it hurts me as well Oh goodness ! I want you to learn how to handle about that ZiLiang ah , ZiLiang ah , Baby ah ,Baby ah . :( Loveyou {always} :DD
♛ The Web Misstress
Simin
I named myself as A-Never-Neat-Girl Eighteen this year & i feel old,Born in 09 Feb'92
Working @ SK2 as a part timer
Attached to Koh Zi Liang on 25th Sept 08
Not good at hiding feelings
I do not have sense of direction
I am a chocolate & curry rice lover :D
I have my own personality & character
I am a very simple girl that needs happiness ^^ ♥