To the person who made this for me : Dumbass, how are you ? Since long i last saw you [Months ago] I hope that you are fine and not having much problem with your boyfriend I doubt that you will pass by my blog as you dont even know i have a blog Study hard and dont mix with the wrong company. I believe that you wouldnt get influence easily ,Please know what you are doing When the next time when i see you , I wish that you are still the same girl as i know (: [ALWAYS TREATED YOU AS MY OWN SISTER]
♛ The Web Misstress
Simin
I named myself as A-Never-Neat-Girl Eighteen this year & i feel old,Born in 09 Feb'92
Working @ SK2 as a part timer
Attached to Koh Zi Liang on 25th Sept 08
Not good at hiding feelings
I do not have sense of direction
I am a chocolate & curry rice lover :D
I have my own personality & character
I am a very simple girl that needs happiness ^^ ♥