Went Delta Swimming Pool to look for baby:D ,Marcus & Shafie were there too.
I ate three to fours sticks of nugget , OHMYGOD, definitely going to be fat :(
LOOK AT MY BABY FACE , HOW INNOCENT HE CAN BE
.jpg)
.jpg)
Remember his face , good at bullying people & cracking jokes !
WANTED : SHAFIE !
.jpg)
.jpg)
Shafie and ah yang stay outside baby house and slack Marcus went offSherman came down & we went to queensway ,YES , QUEENSWAY
Again , again & again . :DBecause i will be meeting later my beloved ladies [Michelle & cheryl]@ anchor point ! (:ATTENDANCE : BABY SHERMAN MICHELLE CHERYL LILY LYDIA (:I miss them ! Tomorrow i will be going back to school and to see others ladies , miss them as well.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I apologise for being mood swing.Out of sudden crying for no reason Because i have a uncomfortable feeling , feeling so sad and down.Just want to cry out those unhappiness droplets
Thanks for being there baby .Thanks for letting me to play arcarde , just to do anything that will make me happy [I LOVE YOU ]
Tomorrow everybody will be getting back your Os level result
All the best to you & i will be there for my friend
(: