We didnt not quarrel,is about what i think
To Me :I know i don't get used to the way that you react,
Is all that i request, i know & i wouldn't blame.
After all i still find it now is better than before
To You :Give up something for me ,saying consequence is only you yourself understand
After that blaming is
all because of meYes, you takes consequence & I feel guilty
I will try to change & let you do what you wants & where you go.
Don't interfere what you wants & where you go
Because i wouldnt want you to take up any consequence that you thinks that is so stress up
& i wouldnt let myself feel guilty anymore
Thats is what you wants me to be
I know , i try and i will make it
Things that maybe you wants to know if why i have change from today onwards.
Dont ask anything regarding about this post because you know i wouldnt say & i will cry.
I mean dont mention about it means dont mention
Let it be & i hope i will feel better after awhile and be back to normal.
[Dont ask especially you]