So many people birthday falls on this weeks
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
1.Michelle Tan [Wednesday]
2.Lydia Siew [Wednesday]
3.Connie [Friday]
4.Xiaoboy [Friday]
5.Amanda [Saturday]
6.Michelle Chng [Sunday]
Well today meet up with Siti unpure,chit chat with her
Lots of laughter definitely [:
Not only her, i miss others as well ! :(
Keep on finding time to meet others ! , so ya ,1 days 24 hours is NOT ENOUGH !
I needs more time beside studying ! I dont want ! :(
UNPURE ! <3.jpg)
After that as usual , slacked at baby house.
If you take a closer look at the cupboard , you will notice something ! (:
It was he who do that.
I did not force him, he do it willingly ! (:
Spot the words " LOVE BABY" heehee
.jpg)
Love you ? yes or no?
Ans is definitely OF COS!
I NEED MORE PERSONAL TIME BESIDE STUDYING !