Weilun: so nice of you,ask you to link me up,really link me oh(: thanks thanks,haha. To Weilun : of cos la ,just that i lazy only ok. (:
EVE: siao eh! cya in sch man =) To EVE : haha , nono , want see you in outside too ! LOL. no la , i will remember to tag EVERYTIME when i vist your blog [ you know i know (: ]
meiling: =.=! that pic so ugly lor )#*)(*#)(*# take it out!! To meiling: Take out liao lo . relax cho ya ! (:
Shuling♥: Ahwow : ) Out again. Haha
To Shuling♥: Ah wow ! yes , hopefully , see you soon (:
Huiling [:: Ahhohh, You Mei You Xiang Ahh Meow Ah? [:
To Huiling [:: What do you think ? of cos yes , hope everybody is doing fine :D Jayjay: okay, call me up when you are free. I miss queenstown too. laughs ! & i miss laobu too D:
:D Junjie: Hehes, i busy mah. paisei oh ~ find one day me, you, candy shall go out & i still remember oweing you 1 starbuck treat. LOL ! To JayJay :aiya you !nevermind , holiday is coming soon @@@@@ ! :D
Cheryl: love youuuu~
Cheryl: heh, miss you.... see u soon... on bird's bday...?
To Cheryl : I love & miss you too .inform me again ok & see you soon during my holiday ? :DD
minty: @19 feb entry. which interesting post lor? teacher went through mask , do rmb to read up ah )
To minty : i think so , about the 12 years old boy becoming a daddy , something like that ?thanks for inform me :DD
(J.OEY): Booooooo! Guigui! I Saw You Ytd! I Hugged You Ytd!
To (J.OEY) : HOHOH . yes ? wuuuu ! Indeed a hug ! so ya , these and that, dont be upset ! (:
mich: i miss school tooooooo .
To mich : yes ! & i miss schh & miss you too :((
♛ The Web Misstress
Simin
I named myself as A-Never-Neat-Girl Eighteen this year & i feel old,Born in 09 Feb'92
Working @ SK2 as a part timer
Attached to Koh Zi Liang on 25th Sept 08
Not good at hiding feelings
I do not have sense of direction
I am a chocolate & curry rice lover :D
I have my own personality & character
I am a very simple girl that needs happiness ^^ ♥