Apologise to Adeline & Huiling for not attending the birthday celebration yesterday
I believe most of girls turn up for yesterday
I hope you girls enjoy with the rest of the ladies
With me , without me wouldnt make any big difference anyway
I will definitely send your a birthday message on your birthday itself
See you around ! =D
Hais, today baby have to work ,therefore i cant meet baby for long :(
Quarrel again but baby always have his way to hong me
I used all my strength to push him away yet the outcome ?
I guess everybody know & is quite expected
-Of cos i cant win him la-
He is very clever ,always make use of his so call cute-ness to make me forgive him
But sometimes it wouldnt works ok ? =/
I treasure every single second that when i am with him,whenever he leave my sight when he should be around with me
I will feel very uncomfortable & i will start nagging and complaining
L.o.v.e is complicated , trying to figure it still (: