Happy Anniversary
7 Months of love
It is 1.30am ,it's time to sleep now & charge my energy to the fullest and enjoy tomorrow with Koh baby ! (:
25th <3
Today is a great day for me ! (:
How do we celebrate? Nothing much actually
Went to Great World City & catch a movie [Shinjuku Incident]
I have to admit that we are a little bit slow as we dont have the time to watch alot of movies
So we have to wait until we are both free & have enough money ! (:
The movie was great but violence ! Still acceptable and it is a very nice movie :D
HAHA , you saw ?Yea , we catch until a big toy !
Name Dumbo! I am really very happy can ?
First time ! Thank you baby ! Indeed memorable.
Spent around 23 bucks [$1.50 per credit] which means around 15 try in order to get dumbo ! (:
Dumbo is really very cute & since i saw it was going to drop
I told baby " I want ! Help me catch " LOL
& here is goes ! Haha , MUACKS ~!
I want to have more fun with you in future, i am waiting ! :D
Loovvveeee ! <3