Now is around 2.30am & i am still not on bed
Hais , how am i going to survive when i still haven't get used to the timing of sleeping in early?
I guess the first few days when school reopen, i am definitely going to suffer badly !
Well , today i went over to my grandma's house and visit my cousin ,xingtian,as she fall sick
At the same time play with this yellow baby ! For goodness sake, she is super active can ?!
Ya , that is how kids should behave , but ... but... but...
After that i went Queensway for acarde with baby
Thank you baby Thank you baby Thank you baby
I love you I love you I love you
I thanks him alot of times for bringing me go out for acarde.
But he think too much =.=' .He thought what happened for me behaving like these
Haha .going to sleep soon before baby nag at me.I deserve how i should treat you.
Once again thank you so much & i love you baby !
Shall continue tomorrow :D