Test test test,makes me feel so stress ,I am glad that my practical paraffin wax test is over
FYI paraffin wax is different from waxing ,so dont get the wrong idea (:
But still ,i have tons of revision to do for my Hand Foot Care & Facial Therapy
I remember i still owe baby a facial massage ,sorry for forgetting to product for the previous time :D
Monday Tuesday Wednesday + Thursday , none of the day is a good day , Perhaps tomorrow is not a good day either
Enough/
Everything is my fault,joke with you when you dont even like,Yes,my fault
When you joke with me ,i dont like,you dont feel like even apologise, just lecture me
because is still my fault
Again & again ,my fault always,after my happiest week everything is a rubbish
Escaping it by sleeping , emotional is suffering every night
I hope i dont wake up till everything is fine
I wish that things go back to the past even if you dont wish to.[I know it will never happen again]
I love you - I miss you
Labels: I ask myself why