After i post the previous post & i send him a comment on friendster
I receive a message like 1 or 2 hours after that
EverYthInG iS JusT a BeauTiFulLie... says:
dun lie to urself though
I didn't ,I know i love him.I never deny before
*I miss him
I miss hugging him
I miss the sweet text
I miss that he coax me
I miss his cute face
I miss him calling me every night
I miss the past
I miss accompany him whole day
I miss holding his hand
I miss his hug
I miss that when he says he miss me
I miss that when he says he love me
I miss that when he kiss me
I miss fighting with him
I miss everything , really, expect the quarrels [my biggest enemy]
I give myself one week time,after that i will never want to see him again because i cant stand his adorable face
I know i am soft hearted, i know i will stay if anything happen,is time for me to move on
With his friend accompany him through this , i know he will feel better than i do
Dont worry, even if i am not fine , i will find ways to make myself ok
心很痛 :D