Where is Michelle ? I know that you have been making effort to meet up our clique like calling us or something but due to our stupid different schedule our chance for meeting up is like 0.000001% for the past few weeks.How sad it is.Not forgetting my lovelove & the rest (: .God die die dont let us meet but we die die must meet okay! Schedule is so tight .Time SUCKS BIG TIME ! LOL
Recently i feel so stress up . Why ? Time AGAIN ! I dont think that i have sufficient rest & sleep .LLA project & manicure & pedicure test etc . My life is like so rush , i cant take a stroll and see the scenery .How i wish this is the last week of my study , that kind of stress till i feel like crying :(
♛ The Web Misstress
Simin
I named myself as A-Never-Neat-Girl Eighteen this year & i feel old,Born in 09 Feb'92
Working @ SK2 as a part timer
Attached to Koh Zi Liang on 25th Sept 08
Not good at hiding feelings
I do not have sense of direction
I am a chocolate & curry rice lover :D
I have my own personality & character
I am a very simple girl that needs happiness ^^ ♥