First day of work
Office work
5bucks per hour
Work 8 hours :(
.jpg)
My workplace is @
Kallang , woke up at 8am and prepare
everthing after that went for my work.
I do not have
sufficient sleep , therefore i yawned alot of times during my working hours .haha
.jpg)
.jpg)
I couldnt find anyone who is more stupider than me , my boss asked me to help me post a letter.
He direacts me the direaction by saying so i agar agar go search the place but i only found Neighbourhood Police Post & i called Michelle .
Me : Michelle ,Neighbourhood Police Post can post letter de meh ?Luckily i called her ok? Or not i will damn malu myselfThe fact that is i know that Neighbourhood Police Post dont help people to post letter (LOL) but somehow the direaction that he leads me lead to there and after that i start to wonder
But end up i found the Singapore Post la.I was damn so angry & the same time laughing at myself
I had already told the boss then I HAVE NO SENSE OF DIREACTION yet he still wants me to go
It makes me remind of my Swornsis as she have a very good sense of direaction :D
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
First day of work i already cannot take it liao.8 hours for goodness sake.Normally the most i only work for around 5 hours.Furthermore it is at Kallang which is not near to my house .I cant stand sitting in the bus or taxi for a long journey ,makes me feel for uncomfortable after my so call long hours of work.
W.E.A.K + S.P.O.I.L.T + N.O.T.E.N.O.U.G.H.S.L.E.E.P = S.I.C.K :(