Happy Anniversary To My Dear B.
B ,I enjoyed today & i have a wonderful day with you
Decided to catch a movie @ Plaza Sing , therefore we watched " Drag me to hell " after his friend mention how scary it was, usually i am not afraid watching horror movie but i have no idea why after being with him , i became so timid ! Or is it just so unfortunately with the every single time when we catch a horror movie ,that the show was that so scary.I don't know =/ I do not encourage others to watch this show unless they have real guts.The sound effect was like so loud but i think that this movie is nice although i cant sit down comfortable & enjoy the movie
& i cant stand those idiot who lacks of ability to control their own action themselves ESPECIALLY in the cinema.Talking so loud & behaving a fool of themselves that no one will want to be bothered about them .Attention Seekers ! They felt satified/comfortable doing this way, i dont know why >.<
Spent around 30 bucks on Acarde ! Mainly was to catch the toy !
30 bucks sia ! :(
Ended up not getting anything D:
Delicious dinner end off with dessert :D
Baby send me home after dinner , the feeling is so great when baby pamper me :D
So secure by his hug.
Baby , i will change ! I mean i try , as long as it is for you :D