I cant stand his adorable face
.jpg)
Went Vivo City to accompany Mr Koh for his lunch
Meet Michelle & Cheryl over there
Saw Jesslyn ,Marcus ,Yong De over there & slacked while waiting for Michelle & Cheryl to finish their dinner (:
Waited for baby to end his work after that headed to my house area & slacked around
Visit baby's mum house :D
I love this printer & i find it pretty cool , the design is so small & sweet .
The information:
It's easy to print wirelessly from a handphone or PDA
It's has an optional battery pack , so i can print ANYWHERE
You can even print stickers !
There are many creative applications
Print Postcards , 4R size and ID photos too !
The Dye Sublimation Process adds a special coating,so every print is WATERPROOF
The coating also makes prints resistant to fading and fingerprints
I love this ! I hope that i can really get it real soon , so that i can play around with it . heehee
.jpg)
Shop around .Ate alot of chocolate today. Getting sick & tired , but my favourite is still Chocolate.=.='
.jpg)
Went
Bakerzin to have our dessert
Thanks Michelle for treating me
Many Many Lovee !! It's tastes delicious
.jpg)
.jpg)
Baby's mum house is simple & nice
Together with Baby's mum , Baby & Ziyang
Chit Chat ! heehee
I have no idea what am i going to do tomorrow =/