Many things happen today ,why ?
I have no idea whats wrong with Baby's grandma today ,she gone insane & she brings everybody mood down .Luckily everybody was trying to make things right,but it takes quite some time.What leads to that ? Perhaps cropping at home for too long ? Or without food ?
Actually i feel bad that for such a long time that i have been going to their house yet i didnt not buy any food for her,but when i think carefully,have a ever buy food for my grandma without any of my family member asking me to.I have a selfish thought, i cant treat my boyfriend family that nice.What if my family knows that i treat my boyfriend family that nice yet i didnt treat my own family equally nice ? How would they feel ? I dont want them to have a uncomfortable feeling within their heart. However i just feel that action shouldnt be taken :D .Unless "the whoever" is treating me EX EX EXTREMELY good just like Baby's mum ,then maybe i will feel better & treat thing like doing something in return :DD
I shall not reveal much over here ,there is definitely much more than this that i want to say
Hope baby will understand my ranting over here , will you ? :D