Tan Simin just flipped through her baby photo album :D
I used to be short & fat ,fishball is what people used describle me in the past
I would like to share with you guys a short conversation between my friend ,it is rather lame
Meiling & I
Meiling : When 我 angry 我会LC de leh
Me : Huh !?! {shock until}
Meiling : Lost Control
Me : =.='
.
Although i know that LC is also another short term of "lost control" but i still misunderstand it . Maybe is because out of the sudden she uses this "LC" makes me did not think any further of the meaning ."When 我 angry 我会LC de leh" makes me think that "huh?siao ah ?LC with who and what item ? =/
.
& another one commented on my "Seven Colours of love"
Actually when i changed to this sentence , i knew that there will be some response
But i expect like someone tell me or disturb me like
"huh ,only seven colours ah?"
or
"Your love so little colours only"
Unexpectedly Adeline told me something on msn. "WAH ! SO RAINBOW YOUR LOVE"
Unexpected comment gave me a smile :D