After school , Go town together with Xiaofang & Eve
Go Xiaofang's house first & waited for Eve to prepare her damn slow thing till Xiaofang & I feel like falling asleep .After receiving Eve's call , we meet up inside the train
Trained to Orchard Area , went Cineleisure and took neoprint .I saw something special and i wish to buy it for my dearest for this coming anniversary .Hopefully everything go smoothly .=/
Anyway we saw Steven Lim & he approached to us and ask if we are interested about acting or whatsoever about Media Corp & we rejected it.He looks better in real life than on Tv.
Told mum about this and she said maybe we should give it a try , at least we experience it.
No point thinking all these because i already at home ! && I only want to sing ! LOL


Felicia ! This is the second time outing without you ?! Cannot take complete picture of 4 of us is it! Ops, cant blame, cause i might be the next one missing.haha =D
Dessert time @ Heeren
But i did not eat,I dont really eat dessert.
*Yawn , photo taking time at toilet when they are done with their dessert
.jpg)


.jpg)

Actually there were much more pictures than this but i am not going to upload all
I went back home first & so forgetful of me , i left my ez link card over XiaoFang's wallet.
I only realise when i reached MRT ! So they came and look for me and pass me my Ez link card.
Thanks alot okay ! Eve ah ,always like to find something to imitate .Funny lo.
Michelle Tan Su Ping, Smile okay ? (: