
I don't think that i have attended any morning lesson for this week.What a letdown for those who are concerning about my education.I am sincerely sorry .What causes me that is mainly because that i lack of sufficient sleep .From next week onwards ,I will have to sleep in early.I will have to motivate myself too ! People ! Please give me motivation .Baby ! Rewards i will appreciate .haha .Such a realistic girlfriend.Supposed to meet up my Happy Apple [Tuyu] today ,but due to my laziness i didnt contact her ,as for her i am not too sure about it,perhaps forgotten our meeting.My boyfriend caught you with your girlfriend today ok ! ahah .Last week i saw my dearest Guailan [Nicole] ,sometime i feel like we are like cats & dogs .I have no idea why maybe is because that we like to fight with each other.I just came back from TiongBahru,accompanied baby for his dinner together with Kok Long & QiXian .Unexpectedly i saw Shermen & Carilyn too.Thats all for the post :D
*hovering image :choco villa
* header colour : CH