I only push away your hands
if you push away my heart unknownly,my dear
Had an wonderful night with my cousins during friday night:D
Meet them @ 10pm ,went to East Coast & had our supper followed by bugis & had our dessert.The younger ones like me & my another two cousins do not have to fork any single cent for our foods.Our elder brothers & sister paid for everything .Reached home @ 2 am and i slept soundly, i am too tired.
.
.
.
.
.
During weekend , i stay at my boyfriend's house .But next week definitely wouldn't be like this.Maybe i will nag at my boyfriend to accompany me to study for my upcoming exam.I have to buck up for my studies .I wonder when can our arguement stop ? We can be very sweet but when come to quarrel,really can forget it.When can those "whatever" words stop attacking my emotion and makes my boyfriend blames me on whatever reaction that i have make.
.
.
.
.
You asked me what i want.I have nothing to say but to say nevermind,i need to rest.Because whatever you says or explain doesnt help.Its has already affect my emotion unknownly.Even if you tried your very best to explain everything and yet i am still so dead .Let me tell you i just need time. Thats all i need