Koh Zi Liang's Girlfriend says : Happy Teacher's day
[Get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home]
I did not attend lessons for today.Good news for today , i had already start revising for my Depilatory Treatment & tomorrow will be my study time as well.I have been slacking , so it's time to put in some effort and buck up for my studies.I just went down to my house downstairs & meet My dearest ,kok long & my three daughter [Jesselyn,Jeanna & Kongli] slack at playground ,Just now my boyfriend hugs me like an egg lo .I have no idea whether you guys understand what i am trying saying but those who are over there knows that it is very dangerous + sudden attack hugging me without me knowing.=/
.
.
Goodluck to those peeps who are taking their Os & Ns level (: