Finally get to see my boyfriend after his 3 days of tight schedule
I missed him so so much.
Planned a outing for kok long as he will going in for army in a few days time.But he wasn't free on that day .So baby & I went out.
On that day baby bought me to me Queensway.Sorry for over spending your money at acarde
Thanks for bringing me funnnn . :D
Saw Garret & his friend ,together we shopped around Queensway









IKEA with baby.
After that i suggested to go IKEA which is near Queensway.I guess that baby will love there
We did not have the time to shop the whole place due to the time
Spotted many items that we loved.Imagine how our new house will be.
We will definitely visit the place again ,Wait for us IKEA !! =D
Went to look for Baby's mum chit chatted awhile,meet Khailong,Jesselyn & Carilyn
Slacked at the playground.After not long ,my stomach was aching badly
Baby sent me home to rest first & thats all for the day :D