<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/412212547898576559?origin\x3dhttp://her-opendiary.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
[b]
28 September 2009 10:17 PM

PICTURES !

Before anything , i have to thanks baby to make the trip to find me on Saturday & Sunday .All the way from Redhill to Downtown & I cant spend much time with you when i am working yet you are willingly to come down & see me for less 1 hour but sunday you were so slow ! But is okay , i will just treat that you sent me home ! :D


[I dont have picture of Xueling & I , picture is with her (: ]
Student Bazaar ! Super cool laaa ,So many varieties that you can choose from .Hairpins , Biscuit,Bags,Badge,manicure @ $4.90 with standard ! & many others .Okay , i gain experience (: .I saw my beloved guailan there .Woots.Wanted to join her to see "babies competition" but i cant .sadded .Enjoyed myself & i realised as long as xueling laughs , i cant laughs one .We cant click, too sian towards each other liao .haha. I will remember these two days be it the happy , laughing or irritating times with these three ladies :D

Zi Lian in the toliet because I have nothing better to do ! HAHA.Anyway the place was sooo freaking cold can .Luckily i brought my jacket along.Protect me away for the coldd !! * Hate.I just want to hug boyfriend because he is the only one the can give me the warmest huggggg /
Michelle Chng Li Ting,She is my cousin.We used to be very close like sister but as time pass we dont go to our grandma's house so often therefore we drifted apart,I gave her a text because she stayed near Pasir ris & asked she to come down and visit me if she passby & she did .Just randomly asked her a question and make sure that no one leads to the wrong direction of life.We shall catch up soon alright ?Sorry eh ,the last day i was very busy. SEE YA SOON!



♛ The Web Misstress
Simin
I named myself as A-Never-Neat-Girl
Eighteen this year & i feel old,Born in 09 Feb'92
Working @ SK2 as a part timer
Attached to Koh Zi Liang on 25th Sept 08
Not good at hiding feelings
I do not have sense of direction
I am a chocolate & curry rice lover :D
I have my own personality & character
I am a very simple girl that needs happiness ^^ ♥


♛ Affiliates
Adeline.O
Adeline.L
Carilyn
Cerene
Cheryl
Eve
Huiling
Jiali
Jesselyn
Joan
Junjie
Joey
Kaijing
Lingling
Manju
Melody
Meiting
Meilien
Minmin
Nicole.G
Nicole.T
Pearlyn
PeiQi
Phoebe
Rachel
Serene
Shanel
Sharon
Shuling
Siti
Sipei
Sophia
Stella
TaiZi
Tricia
Tomato
Tracy
Tuyu
Vivan
Vanessa
Wanting
Weilun Xiaofang
XingTian
Xueling
Yingpin
Yinlue

♛ Retrogade
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • October 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • January 2011
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • June 2011
  • August 2011
  • September 2011
  • October 2011
  • September 2013

    Free Samples Website :D


    *designer :ailes
    *hovering image :choco villa
    * header colour : CH