There are changes in you & me & I appreciate all the good ones & good things that happened So many beautiful illusion you created . For what i know , we truly love each other very much. :D I will change even better , i will try . You have my words (: Yesterday the entire things was my fault,I apologise for the hurtful words, I am sorry Thanks for the effort that you do to make my smile,I know that you are doing it for me. Koh Zi Liang ,I love you ! Pictures for last week chalet ,is a pity that i didnt take picture with others guys
That's all
♛ The Web Misstress
Simin
I named myself as A-Never-Neat-Girl Eighteen this year & i feel old,Born in 09 Feb'92
Working @ SK2 as a part timer
Attached to Koh Zi Liang on 25th Sept 08
Not good at hiding feelings
I do not have sense of direction
I am a chocolate & curry rice lover :D
I have my own personality & character
I am a very simple girl that needs happiness ^^ ♥