.jpg)
" Take care man ,3 months like not really that long ,cheer up!
I guess like what baolong said ,it's only takes a few weeks
They told you three months was just boo shiting with you & scare you only hopefully
See you soon alright,we will miss your presence definitely
You are one of them that see how Ziliang & I relationship grow
Thank for being the companion always. "
Ah-ha ! I guess everybody finds that o9o9o9 is a very special day but as for him , he wouldnt want this day to arrive because it will be the last day for him to have fun before going in army.
Jesselyn , Baby & I accompanied him for his "last day" of freedom.How sad .We went to Safra & played pool ! Had our dinner @ cresent area after that went back to redhill and looked for baolong .Baolong gave Kok Long a red packet that contain A FIFTY DOLLAR NOTE ! I also want ! Baby's others friends came down too & Wendy brought her dog along.Chit chat & so on (:
PS: i appreciated that you girls still count me in whenever there is an activity ,looking forward to see your again & take pictures together.Swornsis ,the next will be your birthday , i remember (:
*hovering image :choco villa
* header colour : CH