<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/412212547898576559?origin\x3dhttp://her-opendiary.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
[b]
18 October 2009 6:31 PM

Never thought that things will turn up to be this way-


Finally i had a good sleep last time last night.Yesterday i was preparing and wanted to go out alone but ended up went out with Ah bear .He was damn fast okay ?!Like no need prepare or anything. Anyway we took shuttle bus from Tiong Bahru to Plaza Sing,Sorry to keep you waiting.Oh my .I only had a meal for the whole day but i was really full.Shopped around and catch toys .haha .I felt relieved when i know that i did not spend more than $20 yesterday .So happy la.I regretted not putting make up cause i thought i will cry & my make up will smudge even though i use liquid eyeliner also no use also will smudge ,my tears is too powerful already.But i am strong enough when i am at outside , i tried to cheer myself up , i tried to think of many ways to make me feel better because i have to ,need to , i must be happy. I do not even have the feeling of my heart aching or crying . :D .Ah bear left at 7pm .So i went home after that.Thanks Bro.
.
Meet Xingtian @ my house playground at night .Chatted for quite long .Not interfering each other relationship.But overall we are cousin so trying to help if possible .Just talk only since it free .HAHA.who knows that might help out each other to sort of thoughts ,i know you do sort of some thoughts for some certian things ah? I asked Xingtian to text her boyfriend whether do he wants to come down and find us so he came down but surprisingly my boyfriend came too ! I was overwhelming He keep on smacking me non-stop.PAIN LA. :( .I thought when you hit me you will xin tong ? KNS. haha .Smack like free ! =P . * Huggies & kisses ! (:
.
Weiling , nothing i can say besides thanks & sorry . (:
All the promise are lies then should i even keep my promise or not ?
Nothing for me to cheer up about since the day i know that you never thought that we can last till the end
You shouldnt create illusion & promise or tell me those thing . Now I lost my confidence & i lost a part of me.
I gave somebody a hint [Not my boyfriend] ,be it you get it or not ,that is what i can do ,I'm sorry




♛ The Web Misstress
Simin
I named myself as A-Never-Neat-Girl
Eighteen this year & i feel old,Born in 09 Feb'92
Working @ SK2 as a part timer
Attached to Koh Zi Liang on 25th Sept 08
Not good at hiding feelings
I do not have sense of direction
I am a chocolate & curry rice lover :D
I have my own personality & character
I am a very simple girl that needs happiness ^^ ♥


♛ Affiliates
Adeline.O
Adeline.L
Carilyn
Cerene
Cheryl
Eve
Huiling
Jiali
Jesselyn
Joan
Junjie
Joey
Kaijing
Lingling
Manju
Melody
Meiting
Meilien
Minmin
Nicole.G
Nicole.T
Pearlyn
PeiQi
Phoebe
Rachel
Serene
Shanel
Sharon
Shuling
Siti
Sipei
Sophia
Stella
TaiZi
Tricia
Tomato
Tracy
Tuyu
Vivan
Vanessa
Wanting
Weilun Xiaofang
XingTian
Xueling
Yingpin
Yinlue

♛ Retrogade
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • October 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • January 2011
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • June 2011
  • August 2011
  • September 2011
  • October 2011
  • September 2013

    Free Samples Website :D


    *designer :ailes
    *hovering image :choco villa
    * header colour : CH