Again & again ,he break our promise .Over & over again.The feeling of abandon by love.I dont ever want to go through again .I thought a couple should go through all the things together , defeat all the obstacles & problems ,holding hand in hand till the end no matter what.Thanks for telling me all that ,why am i loving you so hard , i asked myself ,i regretted loving you whole heartedly .Till now i still do.Seriously now i know why do people flirt, they definitely will feel better than what i am feeling now.Maybe we just dont suit each other.I really dont know .I tried my best to keep this relationship always but what happened in the end ? Always you . Yesterday i told you i am happy for you
I dont want to give you opportunity to hurt me anymore
I dont want to give you chance you leave me alone again
I dont want go through this anymore
We gave each other one or two days cooling period .Consider should we end this relationship.So many thing thing i have to consider , Really .If in the end , he still dont know what is 到永遠 , i dont know there is any meaning to continue this relationship.Yesterday i called up Weiling ,told her everything , she is the onlyone who that know how serious my condition is,will not elaborate over there .Not even my boyfriend & parents knows.Be it the outcome is continue or to end this relationship,I will be strong & do something about it.I promise .
He is the sweetest boyfriend ,
the one that always taking care of me so sweetly ,
the one can makes me smile so easily
There shouldnt have ANY reason to leave,unless you dont love me
Labels: I dont beg for love anymore.(:
*hovering image :choco villa
* header colour : CH