Shouldn't have attended the talk for today ,did i regret ? =/ .Meet up Wei ling & whenever we meet up we have plenty of things to talk about ,Yea, she is my second boyfriend for don't know how many years .I appreciate your presence,really.Michelle ! Is time to meet up , seriously we do miss you too ! I don't even remember when is the last time i saw you ? During the chalet ? Haha .Where is my boyfriend ? I miss him ! Boyfriend now is earning money for a living ! (: .From today onwards ,my allowance is going to cut down . I have no idea that how am i going survive when i have already find that i do not have enough money to spend & i have so many thing that i wish i can afford to buy . *Thinking, only if i am an millionaire,unrealistic,i know*
♛ The Web Misstress
Simin
I named myself as A-Never-Neat-Girl Eighteen this year & i feel old,Born in 09 Feb'92
Working @ SK2 as a part timer
Attached to Koh Zi Liang on 25th Sept 08
Not good at hiding feelings
I do not have sense of direction
I am a chocolate & curry rice lover :D
I have my own personality & character
I am a very simple girl that needs happiness ^^ ♥