Baby ,Happy Anniversary[One Year One Month].I am glad that you are still at my side.Thanks for all the moment when you are with me. Things dont come by so easy if you dont make the effort.I am sorry for all my wrong doings that you have tolerated.Not only me , you should know what to do as well.I am willingly to do that for you , will you ? Looking forward to our One Year Two Month okay ?! Muacks ! Thanks for the fabulous meal that you have treated me ! Black Pepper Chicken & the rest .Yummy .We shall go eat again alright ?But not so often lo , no money to spend .haha! *(:
Today 26/10/09
Insufficient Sleep ! Yeah ! I attended DLT theory lesson ! I was soooo sleepy today.I felt like falling asleep for every lesson.After school , i went to tiong arcade & see whether if Yong de & Marcus were there .Oh my goodness .So happy to see them not because of what .It was because my guessing was right ! Asked them to accompany me to have my hair cut.Played at arcade & slacked around .Talked so much craps .Disturbing each other .I am the innocent victim.Baby ,where are you ?!!! Help okay ?! Must help me revenge ah .haha.They left .Aftermath i received a call from my cousin & i went to find Xingtian & co. at my house downstair .Slacked ! HAHA .I am so tired today .Sorry , i know today my brain was working so slow & the way i react (:
♛ The Web Misstress
Simin
I named myself as A-Never-Neat-Girl Eighteen this year & i feel old,Born in 09 Feb'92
Working @ SK2 as a part timer
Attached to Koh Zi Liang on 25th Sept 08
Not good at hiding feelings
I do not have sense of direction
I am a chocolate & curry rice lover :D
I have my own personality & character
I am a very simple girl that needs happiness ^^ ♥