I reached baby's house at 3pm & waited for him to prepare his thing but he was reluctant to do so.So he just enjoy eating the shaker fries that i brought for him. =.=' .haha.Whenever i hug him tight , i feel like as if i am sucking his soul after that it makes me feel so relieved ,contented & satisfied.Sounds like a vampire or an evil .haha.We went off at 5pm with his brother to Bukit Merah Mac & solve a BGR problem.Baby do the talking ,i sat there quietly & entertained myself.Just hope that by now they have already patch things up.Cheer up girl ! :D .
.
Headed to one of my favourite place ! Queensway Shopping Centre! The main purpose was to eat the CURRY RICE ! Whoa ! Spent 30 over dollars at arcade .Baby did not restrict me on how much i spend because he knows that its been long since he accompanied me to queensway :( . Anyway supposely we should go Tiong Bahru after that & looked for baby's friend .Buttttttt ................................Ended up baby sent me home .I pass him my diary before he went off.But you know what ? My silly boyfriend cant wait to read so he sitted at my house downstair & read it .I get to know this because after a while when i was removing my make-up , he sms-ed me ,asked me "Baby,are you free now ? " , he asked me to bring down a pen & meet me at the playground.I was like "huh?downstair of my house ?Shouldnt him on the way going back his house? " .So silly of him & how would i know the silly boy of mine was sitting somewhere and reading my diary .
*I-hearts-you 2509*