I am ready for battle ! . It's been long time since i saw my lovelies .I miss them ,so happy to see them again. Monday ,Tuesday & Wednesday are my exam day & that's it ! Now i am left with SES & DLT .SES is killer okay ?! It's killing almost everybody .Am i right ? I just woke up not long ago from nap .Need to study for SES ! ARGH ! Let's work hard together ! . && Yesterday i was suppose to meet my boyfriend but he was too into his games. *Games ! it was me who gave you the chance to be the priority okay So i told him we can drop the idea of meeting. Whole day he was playing games.AIYO ! I-STUDY-YOU-GAMING. HA! Baby, I miss you so effing much .
♛ The Web Misstress
Simin
I named myself as A-Never-Neat-Girl Eighteen this year & i feel old,Born in 09 Feb'92
Working @ SK2 as a part timer
Attached to Koh Zi Liang on 25th Sept 08
Not good at hiding feelings
I do not have sense of direction
I am a chocolate & curry rice lover :D
I have my own personality & character
I am a very simple girl that needs happiness ^^ ♥