Oh.I shouldn't have go school today .Kanna cheated by Miss Pam's words.Wasted my time travelling & wasted my sleeping time.Do some revision with Manju & Rachel but halfway through they gave up & K .O.So i continue to study while they were playing games ,they suggested to play pool ,so i stopped my revision .Did not attend SLO .I went to meet my boyfriend after that we went to baby's mum workplace and look for her @ City Hall . I hate travelling especially after school .Lets see..Tanah Merah >Tiong Bahru Plaza > Raffles Place > City Hall > Plaza Sing & finally back to Tiong
.
It's really killing me BUT i am still happy.Baby had a fabulous meal at his mum's workplace & his lunch costs him 20bucks .=.=' . Such a coincidence that we saw Sherman there.haha .Baby & I waited for his mum to knock off and we went Plaza Sing together.Actually was suppose to accompany Baby's mum to look for handphone cover but ...... haha.i went round looking for handphone while baby's mum look for her handphone cover.So sick and tired of my handphone .It's not as if i do not have money to change a handphone but i really cant find what i want.Everything is too troublesome & I'm too lazy.Tell me , who will be lazy to change a handphone if someone is willingly to fork out money for you? besides me =.=' .Nothing can decrible such a wierd person like me.
.
Slacked at Toast Box > Took shuttle bus back to tiong > Baby's mum left > Meet Yong De > Two body guards sent me home > :DDD
.
Today is sucha tiring day for me
[ The End ]