StudyingTime ! . Look at this picture and guess.What was he doing ?My boyfriend dont study anymore but why was he holding on a book & he seems to be like one guai kia studying .haha.Reason being I asked my boyfriend to accompany ME & do some revision but ended up he snatched my book away and start reading it so seriously & he even do something he shocked me , he wrote down notes for me .He browsed through the pages & wrote down in simple form for me to understand .He was revising with me :D,My baby is so sweet .You are forever my darling ! (:
♛ The Web Misstress
Simin
I named myself as A-Never-Neat-Girl Eighteen this year & i feel old,Born in 09 Feb'92
Working @ SK2 as a part timer
Attached to Koh Zi Liang on 25th Sept 08
Not good at hiding feelings
I do not have sense of direction
I am a chocolate & curry rice lover :D
I have my own personality & character
I am a very simple girl that needs happiness ^^ ♥