I feel a little high when i get to know that during my attachment i might be working under SK II but still need to go through interview etc .I dont even know that will there be any changes made,who knows i might end up working in another company for attachment .Hais ,shouldnt have know this news ,the interview is not even fixed & now my feeling is like a roller coaster.up & down / high & low .What if others people take over my place to go for interview ? Or the teacher change her decision ? I really wish to work under SK II .Will be going through interview with a number of classmates.Everything will be comfirm after interview .The teacher who is in-charge of my attachment even checked on my skin & make sure i looks good before even comfirm me to go for SK II interview.That's reality ! My skin doesnt looks flawless but it's acceptable.So yup ! Goodluck to the rest .Me-will-be-looking-forward ! :D
*hovering image :choco villa
* header colour : CH