[Her name is A.m.a.n.d.a]
Today i had my Art-Of-Makeup practical test .Amanda is my model . I am very satified of the outcome that i had produced .Although it not bad , but it was not a outstanding one ! It was supposed to be a Creative Makeup but well nevermind.Anyway this picture cant really shows the make up that i put on her face.She agreed that it's nice too ! Thanks for encouraging ! :D
.
During SES, Miss Yuan go through the paper that she has given us on the previous lesson & i thought the lesson will be going to end like this .Unfortunately NO ! She gave us another NEW piece of paper after going through the paper. I almost fainted because my boyfriend was coming to fetch me from school but yet another worksheet come . =.= '.I think yen kee praised me that i am so hardworking choing doing the new worksheet but the fact was that my boyfriend will be reaching in 15mins .Thats why ! haha .So now you know that actually i am not hardworking uh .I asked for Miss Yuan permission & i left first .haha.So you can see how powerful can love be .HA ! So i meet my dearest at the bus stop :D
.
Train-ed to Bugis ,shopped around and accompanied baby to have his so called lunch .I saw Sophia working @ Bugis .I have never talk her before & i never know that her voice was so sweet.I'm so tired .I am not the type that can hang around anywhere outside besides baby's house & Tiong Bahru or not i will get tired very easily ! Headed to baby's house after that. Dio at his mattress hugging so tight & resting on the bed together.*Phewww.
.
Tomorrow might be meeting Xingtian :D