You are there for me . My boyfriend bought me this lingling longlong smiley for me & surprise me to cheer me up when i am moody.Deep inside my heart i know you just want me to happy .I am so happy to have you as my boyfriend & yesterday the long goodnight that consist for 4 messages .I dont type for the sake of typing .I mean it every single words that i have typed.Every single day ,i feel to happy to be with you ! (: . Happy Birthday Ng Xiao Fang
After school we gave her a surprise,Eve,Felicia Xueling & I went over to her house.She was wearing her pajamas & wearing her ribbon hairband . Ha ! Felicia went home first & the rest & xiaofang's boyfriend went to makan @ Xueling's workplace.Eat Zi Charand celebrate her birthday.I didnt even eat because the dishes dont suit my appetite .*Phews .Wanted to cab to the nearest mrt then took train home ,ended up me cabbed back home.haha .I'm exhausted .Just hope that she enjoyed ! :D . Guai lan , so surprise to receive your text la,remember to meet ah ! Love you ! Anyway I will be removing my tagboard & i will put it back in a few weeks time.No why. . Xingtian: hihi!link me yo:Dthanks:D To XingTian: I'll link you soon ! (:
♛ The Web Misstress
Simin
I named myself as A-Never-Neat-Girl Eighteen this year & i feel old,Born in 09 Feb'92
Working @ SK2 as a part timer
Attached to Koh Zi Liang on 25th Sept 08
Not good at hiding feelings
I do not have sense of direction
I am a chocolate & curry rice lover :D
I have my own personality & character
I am a very simple girl that needs happiness ^^ ♥