N level results released.I accompanied Weiling back to Queenstown Sec & get her result .Yes,she promoted ! Congratulation .Anyway not much people get promoted as i know .Most of them failed.Well ,its over now.Even those who get promoted ,they also have the thoughts of going to Higher Nitec .So yup !
>>Went Orchard after that with Baby & KLMy face in all the picture looked very
chui because i
didnt make up plus the way i dress .Sorry la .I also
dont wish to dress in this way to Orchard
de ma .It's because i have to go back my Secondary School
thats why .Then how pretty you want me to dress !!! I
dont wish that people talk behind my back and say like "Come back
Queenstown wear until so nice.Attract attention"What;s more if i saw my
enemy how ? Create more topic for them .All sort of people exist in this world. You
wouldnt know right ? I love people attention on me but i am definitely not a attention seeker. :D
Although my face looks very chui but i still decided to post up all pictures :D