Rider Lodge !I will upload more picture in the next post :D
[Check in @ 3pm and check out the next day @ 12pm :( ]
I 'm back ! Luckily the disappointing part did not happened like what i have mention in the previous post .What's that ? Baby & I went to Rider Lodge Hotel & I was like so afraid that we cant check in because we were only 17 .not 18 yet {but soon !} .What a relieve when the receptionist hand the room key over to Baby ! Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo WE GOT A ROOM ! Actually to me is not really a hotel , more to a resort .The bed is so cosy and the thick thick blanket ! Playing and disturbing each other ,Watching various tv shows ,Order Macdonald for dinner.Haha .Hen hui xiang shou .
We took cabbed over Rider Lodge and cabbed over Baby's house .Guess what ?!
Cabbed to Rider Lodge $14.
Cabbed back to baby's house only $7
What the fuck ! The stupid taxi driver ! Maybe i should note down the car plate no. everytime i take cab in future.They seriously need somebody to teach them a lesson
Left Rider lodge ,reached baby's house at 12 + .
My boyfriend was freaking piss when he reached home because he cant stand his room in a messy state & yet his super lazy brother not doing any housework.
BABY COOL DOWN UH !
Monopoly again .This time round with Baby , his brother & kok long .4 players
Cool ! I won the first round after that i K-O. Way to tired to forcus on anything . Due to insufficient sleep :(
Baby is good at this as well ! I lost to him ,he is always winning :(
His brother is a big winner ! HAHA ! Ziyang was enjoying playing monopoly la
He even keep laughing until his face turns red , i caught you ! HA !
The rest i will update on the next post
The End