
After work , i meet Dearest at Tiong Babru.Never thought that i can meet him that fast again . :D .Slacked around with Dearest ,Marcus & his girlfriend followed by a basketball match at arcade (: .Thats the end .Spending short & sweet time (: .That ass yesterday made me so worried ,fall asleep at outside ?! .Tsk tsk !
.
Anyway i was so shocked when Chicken Little's Boyfriend told me something & it's really unbelievable .I felt so sad on the particular night.The next day , i observed ,nothing goes wrong .Even today everything is alright .I just cant find anything to prove that what i heard was the truth .Humans can pretend well ? Or i have misunderstand them ? I just know that i wouldnt trust them.I wouldnt say things too obvious because in case any of the bitch passby my blog ,who knows ? But some of you know what i am refering to.