





Some pictures that Michelle captured when she visits me during last week ! I wnt to see your soon again okay !(:
Yesterday was my off day ! So i went to look for my boyfriend .Slacked at his house after that went to ABC to have our very first meal at 7pm .=.=' .We ate " Zhi chai " [Spell this way?] ,2 persons with 4 different dishes .
Baby said that alot of people was looking at us ,looks good & smells good.Haha .Kok long came over to ABC to look for baby .Baby & I tried to stuff all the foods inside to our mouth but we were really very full ,asked kok long to eat yet he had already eaten :( .So hard to digest the food .Like i am carrying a "Ding Shi Zha Dan " . :(( Say GOODBYE to kok long @ 9 pm because he have to go book in aka his second home .
Boyfriend & I went to a playground and slacked ,David ,Khai long & Nickolas came.Followed by Ziyang .(:
No matter where it is , i just enjoy you being with me (: