
Another one more month for attachment
Another 3 more days to Ah Tang's birthday
Another 4 more days to my 18th birthday.
Another 6 more days to SY's birthday
Another 9 more days to Chinese New Year/Valentine Day
Another 13 more days to Michelle's birthday
Another 17 more days to Michelle Chng's birthday
Another 20 more days to -I love KZL- Day.
.
Yesterday i bought back another Hello Kitty Soft Toy .Mummy nagged me like hell.She said that she will throw the next soft toy away if i am going to bring it back .Haha ! I dont mind leh , I am contented with my Dumbos ,Piggys & Hello Kitty .Thats all i want .I doubt i will going to bring back anymore soft toy back home again.Now i am cracking my brain to do something for Valentine's Day.Something comes across my mind but i have no idea what to get those material .Hand-made uh ! Haha .It will be very sweet if i am able to success .Wish me goodluck uh ! (: .I will blog again only if i have the time (: .
.
B, it is a obsacle for you & me .I know that everything will be alright .& i really wish that nothing happened .You are still the one that i love the most (: *LUV