My Valentine :DI did not gamble during my first day of CNY , Amazingly ! Because ... ... ... Lazy to explain
I want to see my cousins soon & gamble with them ! But i have missed it . :[ .
So after finishing bai nian .Received a call Xingtian ,meet her & Siaoyun at Redhill .I was so reluctant to go in my boyfriend's house and bai nian to his grandma as i didnt have any orange,.Extremely pissed off because most of them advised me to go in which i dont wish to ,i know it's a basic manners, But ... ... ...I know they said that is wei le wo hao & its also what i should do .I will definitely not go into his house with empty handed unless i am crazy .Anyway so my mood wasnt very good during that hour.After awhile everything is fine (: .Catch a movie after that with My Valentine ,Qi Xian & Shena .Overall my day wasnt that bad
.
Second day of CNY ,i went to baby's house and bai nian to his grandma .Haha ! Baby praised me guai ! :D .Went Nicole's house as well .Nicole ! I want pictures ! Joey,Carilyn , Jerome & i kept gambling ,in the end i lost a dollar .Not bad uh .haha .Kala went back earlier :[ ,Nicole the guai kia said no to gamble. LOL.