<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/412212547898576559?origin\x3dhttp://her-opendiary.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
[b]
13 February 2010 2:32 AM



WORDY

Shall start saying my birthday first .Nothing much actually .Boyfriend asked me to go Cineleisure as he told me he ordered something there .haha ! Watched "I hate Valentine" Hmmm .Short & Simple movie.For me its only average ^^ . After that we saw Willie & his girlfriend.Shopped together around Orchard .Baby bought a pair of shoes for himself. =.=' .Went to visit Jerry's workplace and had a short & casual conversation.I told my boyfriend "Baby ! Jerry asked you to take care of me okay ! " hah .Like so funny.I asked mummy permission whether can i bring my friends back home as my mother got me my favourite cake and waited for me to come back home & MAKE A WISH !!! :DDD. Mummy agreed ,so they came over to my house .Sing song , cut cake & eat cake .Angie the choice standard dropped alot ! I swear i am not going to ask mummy to get my birthday cake over there anymore.Now its Bakerzin ! They lefted my house at 11pm .Willie's girlfriend went home while me together with baby and Willie went to look for baby's mummy & his brother, just opposite my house only.Ha ! Baby's mum gave me a red packet .I so paisei .Argh ,Baby & his brother were so so so curious how much was inside the red packet .So after their mum lefted , you can imagine what happened .=.=' Thanks Mummy ,Daddy & Baby's Mummy for the AngBao :D .Thanks for all those who wish me on the day itself . I really appreciated it . Thank you very much .

.

Next.Girls sometimes really sucks like hell.What's wrong with them ? Perhaps boys are the same too ?No ba . They are much more simple. There's really nothing to pretend if you dont like a person.Not asking you to pin point someone or to be mean to someone who you dont like /hate .The least you can do is DONT TALK .If there is really a need to communicate then just ask and answer follow by FULL STOP . Sometimes when i dislike someone they sense it ,is not that i treat them mean or whatever but is i dont really talk to those who i dislike ? You is you .Me is me .Not friend not any other thing .Common Sense ?I dont think so ! I really dont know why some bitch wants to pretend & they pretend so well .Maybe thats the way of surviving.I am a very straight forward person as in action .I keep quiet and give black face when someone i dislike is around me .Thats me .Yes , i admit that even sometimes when someone who i dislike ask me "you dislike me ?" my answer will be always a "No la" because i know we have to face each other next time.Sometimes things is like ,you know ,i know .Things dont have to say it so clearly . Why bitch treat those who they dislike so kind & courteous ,treat you way too good? Thats how human survive. So complicated .Indeed ,girls & bitch are complicated



♛ The Web Misstress
Simin
I named myself as A-Never-Neat-Girl
Eighteen this year & i feel old,Born in 09 Feb'92
Working @ SK2 as a part timer
Attached to Koh Zi Liang on 25th Sept 08
Not good at hiding feelings
I do not have sense of direction
I am a chocolate & curry rice lover :D
I have my own personality & character
I am a very simple girl that needs happiness ^^ ♥


♛ Affiliates
Adeline.O
Adeline.L
Carilyn
Cerene
Cheryl
Eve
Huiling
Jiali
Jesselyn
Joan
Junjie
Joey
Kaijing
Lingling
Manju
Melody
Meiting
Meilien
Minmin
Nicole.G
Nicole.T
Pearlyn
PeiQi
Phoebe
Rachel
Serene
Shanel
Sharon
Shuling
Siti
Sipei
Sophia
Stella
TaiZi
Tricia
Tomato
Tracy
Tuyu
Vivan
Vanessa
Wanting
Weilun Xiaofang
XingTian
Xueling
Yingpin
Yinlue

♛ Retrogade
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • October 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • January 2011
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • June 2011
  • August 2011
  • September 2011
  • October 2011
  • September 2013

    Free Samples Website :D


    *designer :ailes
    *hovering image :choco villa
    * header colour : CH