

Today i went for Facial @ New York Skin Solution .I find that it's only so-so only .Not that amazing afterall .Got these vouchers .But for what sia ? Wasted .Anyone needs these vouchers ? They tempt me to sign up for package but after almost an hour of thinking , i decided not to ! It's always so difficult to say No to reject something plus what's more i am interested in the package ,am i right to say that ?.They give me the best package ,student price etc but i rejected it .It costs me $300 for 3 sessions ,consider very cheap but seriously i cant afford to spend another $300 .It really took me a long time to make this decision & i know i will not regret for making this decision .But you know what ?After stepping out the shop .I spent $200 over dollars for skincare product in less than a hour i guess?Wa .I really dont know why when i dont wish to spend the $300 for facial treatment yet i am willingly to spend $200 over dollars on skincare .Heart pain like siao .So i asked baby to call me to comfort me .
.
I missed :
- Granny's Celebration
- Movie session with Michelle & co
- Singing Session with JJ & dont know who
Fuck ! :(
Labels: PS : Seriously i pity you