During my work-time ,i felt extremely unwell .I sneeze umpteen times , having fever at the same time ,i almost fainted during work .During my break time i took a rest but still i had mac as lunch and bought chocolate for myself. See ! Thats the way i take care of myself man .Fuck man ! I asked Ziliang come fetch me after work . He agreed .He came down to fetch me despite he have to meet his friend a later time ,Thank you so much & he was on time . :D
.
What makes me upset was that we quarrelled .I really shouldnt ask him to come and fetch me. I really shouldnt .I realised this after i reached home, I can rely on myself .So what if i am sick ? Even if i am sick till the extend that i am feeling restless ,i should crawl back home myself rather than ask someone to down and look after me.I know that i need someone to be there to give me energy ,make me feel better and make sure i will reach home safely .End up he have no idea what was the meaning of " I am sick " . After my work he said he was hungry ,i accompanied him for his dinner .He sat a place a super cold place .You told him this but what was he reaction ? He just sat down :D.I is having fever !!!!
I know how much Ziliang loves me , even if i am sick ,i asked him to come down and fetch me home but everything ended up me accompanied him had his dinner and he bought his food i complained that this particular sit was super cold ,he still sat there . Thanks for loving me so much kay?Next we quarrelled some other stuff . lazy to elaborate.
.
You came down but you DID NOT take care of me,You DID NOT make me feel better, You DID NOT give the warmth that i want,You DID NOT give me the energy i need .You make me feel even cold ,very cold .I thought you will make me feel better but i am wrong.
I kept saying that it;s your fault . At times i wish that you could treat me as a friend . Dont expect this or that from me because i am not your girlfriend .But now i kept thinking ,it wasnt your fault .It's my faulg.I am angry because i expecting something from you .I expect you to takecare of me ,change to a seat which was that cold .If i am really treating you as a friend , i wouldnt be angry about of this . Or is it you wanted to woo me back and i am too dissapointed with your performance ? I stupid or stupid .Super confuse sia . But still i really thank you for fetching me back home, At least you make sure that i reach home safely (:
.
FROM NOW, ME M-I-A
Maybe one day , i might fall in love in you again .